Automatic Interior and Exterior Sliding Door and Window Solutions
Specializing in elegant residential interior and exterior automation.
We offer custom motorized door solutions to suit most any sliding design. With an emphasis on quiet operation, reliability, and precise motion, our system is the perfect solution for high-end residential and commercial applications. The Dado Door Sliding Track System will accommodate any size and type door panel, including glass, wood, and metal framed systems. Configurations include single or dual door panels (in a bi-parting configuration), quad bi-parting panels, and staggered panels. Exterior doors and windows can be automated in various configurations, including single and multi-panel designs. Awning Windows can be motorized.
We offer Touch Screens and motion sensing options for door control, you can use any third party sensors or home automation controls.
We have designed systems for moving wall partitions, moving bookshelves, motorized pocket doors, marine/yacht sliding doors.
For all drawings and installation information see the DOWNLOADS page.
- Years of experience working on high end residential projects
- Quiet operation
- The Dado Door Interior Pocket Door Track System is not a fixed length, it is built to suit the project requirements
- The system uses a
brush-less DC electric motor, and is a belt driven
- Integrates easily to any home automation
- Options for LCD touch panel control
- Options for integrating motion sensors and safety beams
- The system can be
used for a variety of motion applications,
including motorized wall partitions,
motorized bookshelves, TV and projector screen panels
- Built-in non-mechanical privacy lock method for use in bathrooms, bedrooms, etc
- Precise, elegant motion
- Marine and yacht doors
- Awning Windows
- Art movers
- Motorized bookshelves
- Motorized windows
- Interior and exterior solutions
- No prior experience is
required to install
Call or write to discuss your needs. 4 0 4 - 6 6 2 - 2 5 2 5 or email email@example.com for more information Monday - Friday 9-5pm Eastern